Autonomous Robot Navigation
Vision, LiDAR, magnetic field, beacon-based SLAM (Simultaneous Localization And Mapping)
Autonomous navigation of self-driving cars
Indoor positioning in a fire disaster situation
UAV (Unmanned Aerial Vehicle) navigation
Self-localization at GPS outages
Autonomous navigation of surface vehicles
Underwater robot (AUV, robotic fish) navigation
3D SLAM (Simultaneous Localization And Mapping)
- Donghwa Lee, Hyun Myung, “Solution to the SLAM Problem in Low Dynamic Environments Using a Pose Graph and an RGB-D Sensor," Sensors, vol.14, no.7, pp.12467-12496, [Link], July 2014.
- Pose Graph-Based RGB-D SLAM in Low Dynamic Environments (Experiment #1)
- Pose Graph-Based RGB-D SLAM in Low Dynamic Environments (Experiment #2)
Related researches to Kinect Navigation Contest (IROS 2014)
- 3D SLAM for low dynamic environment
- Object recognition
- Optimal path planning and replanning
- Dynamic obstacle avoidance
Seung-Mok Lee, Jongdae Jung, Shin Kim, In-Joo Kim, and Hyun Myung, “DV-SLAM (Dual-sensor-based Vector-field SLAM) and Observability Analysis," IEEE Trans. Industrial Electronics, vol.62, no.2, pp.1101-1112, [DOI], Feb. 2015.
Byeolteo Park and Hyun Myung, “Underground localization using dual magnetic field sequence measurement and pose graph SLAM for directional drilling," Measurement Science and Technology, vol.25, no.12, 125101 (12pp), [DOI], Oct. 2014.
Seamless localization at Indoor/Outdoor for U-Eco City
Localization for Users and Robot
- Jongdae Jung and Hyun Myung, “Indoor Localization Using Particle Filter and Map-based NLOS Ranging Model,” in Proc. of ICRA (IEEE Int’l Conference on Robotics and Automation), pp.5185-5190, Shanghai, China, May 2011.
Seamless Localization for U-Eco City
Robotic Fish (Fibo) for Aquarium
JEROS (Jellyfish Elimination RObotic Swarm)
JEROS prototype (version 2)
Formation control of JEROS
Bird-like Biped Robot for Rough Terrain
System Concept Design